Purchase a housing and/or travel letter consultation and a licensed mental health professional who will give you an assessment to determine if you qualify for an ESA. If so, you will immediately receive a signed letter via email stating that your animal an ESA, which secures your rights to keep the animal in your home and when traveling.

Showing all 3 results